Some of you may be thinking…“Do I need a graphic designer?”
That is a great question. It causes you to think about the process of the project at hand. Let me give you some additional questions to ask:
- Do I need a special look to accomplish my project?
- Does it require artwork?
- Do I have time to design it, produce it, and the software to get it ready for a commercial printer, mass publishing or online promotion?
- Are there ways a designer might know that would make it ‘REALLY’ stand out?
As a designer, I can answer some of these questions for you with full confidence. The other questions are for you! However, I can give you some benefits that I bring as a designer.
- Customized creative marketing and design for your clients and market
- Original artwork
- Efficient productivity so you can hand it off and focus on YOUR responsibilities
- Established relationship with printers and access to creative ‘out of the box’ designs
- High impact visuals in line with your budget
When I work with my clients, I work to discover what your true need is and how we can come up with the best, most efficient and IMPACTFUL plan that caters specifically to you. I know you can dream BIG… allow me to help you realize those dreams!